You hear it time and time again; marketing your business effectively is vital; and this has never been truer.
There are so many reasons why it is important to ensure you are making the most of your online presence, and marketing your business successfully, however we do understand it can be extremely time-consuming and costly.
This is why we are excited to reveal that there are marketing funding grants available to small and medium sized businesses all across the UK.
Via matched funding, a business could potentially double its own budget; it will need to match £1.00 received by the Innovation Voucher with £1.00 of its own company funds. This means you could receive anything from £1,500 up to £2,500, which could double your budget to £3000 – £5000.
Does it sound too good to be true? Well what’s the criteria?
Your Business Must
• Employ less than 250 full time staff
• Have an annual turnover of no more than 50 million euros
• Have received less than 200,000 Euros state aid in the last three years
• Able to contribute a minimum of £1,500 to match fund the grant
• Meet all the eligibility guidelines
So your business fits the criteria, but what exactly can the grants be used for and how can this enhance and help your business prospects?
Which Marketing Areas Can The Funding Be Applied?
• Development of a marketing strategy
• Exploitation of advanced web technologies to enhance an existing website
• Incorporating animated promotional videos of products and services
• Launch of new products or services
• Product packaging prototypes
• New service delivery and customer interface
As Digital Marketing specialists, we know how important it is to establish a marketing plan at the beginning of every year as it leaves you perfectly set up for the months ahead.
Have you managed to create yours yet? If not, then this is the perfect opportunity. In fact, this is a perfect opportunity for every business who fits the eligibility criteria. Get your business off to a great start this year and get in touch today to find out more.
Once you have got in touch, your dedicated agent will be in touch to help your business on it’s way…